Pages

Affiliates / Blogroll

Popular Posts

Home » » New Subdomain for our Forums

New Subdomain for our Forums

http://forums.animeinspirations.com will now take you to our forums. Don't worry the old url will continue to work as well, however, this will be the most publicized url. Hopefully this will be a little easier to remember.

I realize that we are still in the process of gathering a community here, but don't worry, the progress will come with time. Just recently we have 5 new likes on our Facebook Page! That's quite an achievement if I would say so myself. Thank you everyone, and I really mean it.

Anyone who would like to contact me directly for whatever reason, don't be shy in doing so! If you have a comment, request, suggestion or if you just simply want to chat, feel free to get a hold of me.

  • You can use our Contact Page
  • Send me a message on Facebook
  • Create a topic in our Forums (You can also PM me and send an IM once there)


Share this post :

0 comments:

Post a Comment