Pages

Affiliates / Blogroll

Popular Posts

Home » » A Glimpse at Natsuiro Kiseki

A Glimpse at Natsuiro Kiseki

I just recently watched the first episode of Natsuiro Kiseki, wasn't expecting too much. This anime is more shojou centric, with all of the main characters being female. There are some great shojou anime out there that even guys can enjoy, however this is still under review whether or not it will be a decent watch. We shall see in the coming episode what this series has in store for us. Natsuiro Kikseki follows the story of four young girls who are engaged in a very tightly-knit friendship. Their adventures bring them to a rock which seems to grant wishes, or so the story is told. Four years pass and the girls revisit this rock, which seems to draw them closer together and strengthen their friendship no matter what they go through.

One thing that kind of turned me off (aside from the all female cast, which I sort of adjusted to) was the supernatural elements. Personally, I believe it is hard to relate to a story that has such additions to the plot, that's just how I feel. If there are robots or magic being cast, then it is something that is not humanly possible right? Same thing with suddenly taking flight after making a wish. Sure the premise is cute, but its just not happening in the real world. Nonetheless, I'll be following this anime over the coming weeks to determine if its something I should add to the site. For those of you who don't know, the anime that I have listed so far follow somewhat of a criteria. This site (Anime Inspirations) is focused on anime that is easy to relate to and that also has something emotional or inspiring to draw upon after watching. Generally, these titles are of the Slice of Life, Romance, and Drama categories with little to no Supernatural elements. That is why for one reason, I don't plan to carry every anime under the sun on this site, it goes against why I founded it in the first place. So that being said, I want to be able to recommend everything that I see to others, and also give them a convincing reason to watch said title.




Natsuiro Kikseki is still under judgement. To be honest I am not sure if this is a full blown series or not. The way things were left, it seems like it could have been a one-shot episode. There weren't any previews after the ending credits. Well, please check out the first episode for yourself. If you are generally not a fan of shojou, then chances are it won't be for you, so just a heads up.


Share this post :

0 comments:

Post a Comment