Pages

Affiliates / Blogroll

Popular Posts

Home » » Natsuiro Kiseki Gets a Second Episode

Natsuiro Kiseki Gets a Second Episode


Just in! Natsuiro Kiseki (A Summer Colored Miracle) has been updated with the second episode. This comes as a surprise to me personally, because I felt that series could have ended with the conclusion of the first episode and even seemed like it did.

When I first started watching this series, I was definitely turned off slightly by an all-female cast, and the general direction of things. Slowly it began to grow on me, and I am genuinely excited over the second episode that was recently released. If anything, the music has been heartwarming and inspirational in of it self. So if you are having second doubts about Natsuiro Kiseki, I say just give it a go. Have some patience, and you may grow fond of this series as well. It seems that only the raw is available at this time, but the subtitles should be released shortly.




The Raw video available after the jump.






Natsuiro Kiseki ~ Episode 2 (Raw)




Share this post :

0 comments:

Post a Comment