Pages

Affiliates / Blogroll

Popular Posts

Home » » ...And We're Back!

...And We're Back!

alternate textBack from a long hiatus that I really did not want to take. Some people who can relate to writer's block, I think I experienced something along those lines. With any creative work or endeavor, it is easily to lose your motivation or drive once in awhile. All the same I am glad to be back! Lots of work on the site to do I must admit. But fear not, it will be a slow and gradual process to get things up and running again. Things should be easier though since I am running a 1MB/sec connection compared to a 56k.

Some notes about the site's aim. I admit I have been a little bit overzealous and I attempted to take on too much at once. If you are searching solely for anime episodes well, this is probably not the right place. This is more of a niche site that wishes to highlight inspiring moments in select anime. I recommend Animehere if you are looking for the latest episodes to your favorite series. Ofcourse, I plan to host episodes of every show that I wish to cover, but it will be a gradual process.
Share this post :

0 comments:

Post a Comment